There are various ways to apply at Deakin University. These methods of applying are listed below –
1. Applying online
Applying online at university is very simple, convenient and fast for the student. Applicant should not require paying the application fee for online application.
Before a student applies, he/she will need to find out the some details listed as:
- Previous education which includes course name, institution, duration and qualifications.
- Pursuing studies which includes course name, institution, duration and expected date of completion.
- Results of recent English language testing and/or English language proficiency of student.
- Employment history, if any, which includes employer’s name, dates and description of job responsibilities.
After submission of your online application, you will get a username and password, which you can use to check status of your application. Then university will contact you further requirements.
2. Applying by mail or fax to University
You can use this method as well. In this, student needs to download and complete the relevant application forms for the course which they wish to apply for:
- Either Undergraduate
- Or Postgraduate
- Or Postgraduate research.
Other than the form, student needs to submit:
- Certified copies of previous academic qualifications and English language proficiency
- Application fee of A$55, either in the form of a bank draft payable to Deakin University or through the completion of ‘Payment of application fee by credit card’ section of your application form. This fee is non-refundable.
3. Applying in person
You can also visit one of our international offices in Australia, India or Indonesia to submit your application. Documents which are required to bring are same as in applying through mail or fax.
4. Applying through a representative
The last method includes is to apply through any of our international representatives at university.